View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 05:10 PM   #170 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHZZ View Post
Good to see the hood vent project is still going on.

May be good to have a separate thread for those who's major purpose is to track their car
regardless how it will look.
like ,it is function not style.

I really like the looks of Hotrodz Z for the track.
Open up the front as much as possible.
Love the hood.
I actually considered putting the thread in the track section however after some consultation with other members of the formum it was decided that there are lot non-track goers that would also be interested and that is the case. I think for most of those that track or are boosted it is function over form. However we all want it to compliment our cars.

The real story is that I had contacted Jonh about their universal vents and when he called me back he said you know they will probably work just fine but it will look like crap. He then said maybe it is time for me to build one specifically for the Z. I have been getting more and more calls about vents from Z owners. So my job was to find him a donor hood and gauge interest on the forum. I pmed Eagle...never met him but I knew he was track guy and lived near the shop and from there the rest is history. So long story longer we should get both...form and function!

And thanks for the compliment!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|