View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 04:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
blueranger
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Roadster 7AT
blueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandosman View Post
Well, from this post from 2010:

Eliminate Seat Belt

User Modshak said:

I don't really quite understand what he means, but maybe you do (and would be great if you explained it to me lol).

Another solution I was thinking was leaving the retractors in, and tuck the seat belts behind the plastic, maybe using a zip tie or two.
This link you found does explain how to resolve the airbag sensor under the seat and the sensor that detects the seatbelt has been latched.

It does not offer a solution to the seatbelt pre-tension sensor which should have a different and specific ohm resistor so it thinks it is plugged in.

Hopefully someone knows.
F.I. Stage 1 Twin Turbo #48 | E85 FlexFuel | Built 7AT | F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler | F.I. Flex Plate | F.I. 19 row Trans Cooler | MT ET Street S/S | ECUTEK Tuned by Seb | RPM Roll Bar
blueranger is offline   Reply With Quote