View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 04:38 PM   #47 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatanna Z View Post
Hey guys I think I'm gonna change my plans and save up more $ and get a clutch and flywheel along with a aftermarket CSC and CMC. My clutch feels just fine on normal driving. Have plenty of pressure. I just won't shift aggressive or stomp the gas at all till I swap all of it :/ what's y'all thoughts on this plan?
That's probably fine. You should consider going ahead and getting the CSC and CMC in case it fails the rest of the way and you need to get it back up and running quickly.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote