View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 10:59 AM   #27 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatanna Z View Post
The master listed here is the OEM one. Ryan@RJM sells an aftermarket one. I farmed out my clutch job and my mechanic told me he went with an OE-Equivalent master because the failure rates were much better compared to the Nissan part.

I don't have any experience with that cylinder delete kit... For slave I use the ZSpeed HDCSC and it has performed flawlessly for me. It's also less expensive.

Quote:
Parts didn't cost as much as I thought. Anyone know about how much labor might run
$50-$100 (.5-1hr) for the Master. About $400 (~4hr) for the slave because they have to drop the tranny to change it. If your clutch needs replacement or you have been wanting an aftermarket clutch/flywheel it would be a good time to do it when replacing the slave. It would also be a good time to change to a stainless steel clutch line with heat sleeve... It's cheap so you may as well do what you can to keep the heat from the cats off of the clutch fluid.

Quote:
My exhaust is stock. And what's RJM?
RJM is a vendor here who makes adjustable clutch pedal assemblies and master cylinders for our cars. He is one of the really good vendors on here. It's a one man show and the guy's name is Ryan. link: RJM Performance

Not to be confused with RJM the company that is supposedly developing a new supercharger kit for our cars.. whose owner has a pretty sketchy past.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.

Last edited by Jayhovah; 08-18-2017 at 11:03 AM.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote