View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 09:25 PM   #103 (permalink)
MaysEffect
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Infiniti FX35
MaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond reputeMaysEffect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
If you own or like civics or BRZ's, the likelihood of spewing out ridiculousness in defense of your favorite econobox automobile is very high. Which means I have to associate myself with you by owning the car. And I don't wanna be associated with econobox performance activism for equal rights. You're in a civic. Accept it. You're not in a better car like the Z as Z owners must accept they don't own Porsche's n Porsche owners must accept. You're no Ferrari & Ferrari owners must accept you're no Bugatti.

In a civic, you're one upping a Kia Rio. That's one to grow on.
This is probably the most idiotically...unreasonable...nonsense commentary I've read all week...year...yes year.

However -
Quote:
I'd never pay $45,000 for a civic when I can pay $25,000 for a GTi.
I can agree to this based on reasoning alone, but everything before that was just heinous BS with zero bases. I don't even care for Civics or BRZ's. But to even make a statement like that...Is just simple minded ignorance.

"Ferrari owners must accept you're no Bugatti"... seriously wtf does that even mean. There isn't a single aspect to any argument where that makes any sense or even factually checks out. There are several Ferrari's that cost more, are worth more, and are faster than anything produced by Bugatti. The only claim behind a Bugatti (Veyron or Chiron) is acceleration and top speed, and in both regards there are cars that trump it, for less money or more. In a nut shell, the most recent Bugatti's are nothing more the exotic VW show pieces. Deny it...I dare you.

Quote:
I don't wanna be associated with econobox performance activism for equal rights.
This is borderline some hate speech a wannabe supremacist would say. Whether you like or not, you're associated...accept it. You bought a Japanese produced car like anyone who owns a Civic or BRZ.
MaysEffect is offline   Reply With Quote