Thread: Insurance
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 03:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

I tried going through Grundy and they took three weeks of my time and never did come through with a policy. Next was Hagerty and they basically won't let you drive your car more than about 1K miles a year.

GEICO now has collector car insurance but you can't drive it very much. They did offer a rider to cover my wheels but that is all. I'm currently with GEICO with my fleet of vehicles, five of them.

I may go back and see what I can work up with Grundy, they have a MPV program that actually allows you to drive your car. They were helpful on the phone but their internet portal sucks. I found out that you really just need to call them.

Thanks for all of the responses.
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote