View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 01:21 AM   #22 (permalink)
dvboy
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016,M6
dvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond reputedvboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopsZ View Post
Not at all. Everyone's hearing and tastes are different. Since I've never heard Hertz speakers before, nor the particular model mentioned, I won't know if they sound better to me or not compared to the Stereo Integrity drivers.

All I know is that with the new head unit and all of the sound dampening done to the doors, the stock door speakers are performing amazingly well along with the little cheapie Memphis dash speakers. Treble is airy and smooth, midrange is crisp and dynamic, mid-bass is tight, punchy and detailed.

If I'm really enjoying what I'm getting now with around 15 watts of decent power and stock drivers in the doors and $40 drivers in the dash, then things are really going to improve drastically when I get those SI drivers in the doors and dash powered by 150 extremely clean and powerful watts.

In the end, no matter what you get, there's always going to be something else better out there. I'm not too worried about that.

BTW, do you have a build thread anywhere of your system? Just curious.
I agree with you on all points,there is a lot of people out there that love the TM65,and I am very much in the minority.Don't have a build thread,but I have the doors dynomated on the outside and inside door skins,as well as some in the back area.Most of my audio stuff is in my signature.Sometimes I wished I never started with my system as its been about a year of fiddling around with some frustration,but I do finally have it at a point where I can honestly say I'm good,no more