Thread: Insurance
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 03:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

I just went through this a few months ago.

Progressive will allow you to add up to 5k in aftermarket parts coverage.

IIRC Travelers and/or Liberty Mutual will sell like 10k or 15k in additional coverage for aftermarket parts - but one of them will only insure you at all if all of it has been installed by a certified mechanic.

esurance has a partnership with Haggerty for custom and modified cars that I was looking into, but Haggerty has awful reviews.

I ended up going with MetLife, which does not have anything to offer for aftermarket parts coverage aside from a "We'll do our best to make it right" from the sales girl... which, to me, means no coverage... but in my case, the cost/year was almost $1500 less than other options so I chose to gamble on it.

edit: Sorry I could not be more specific on some of this, its off the top of my memory and I disposed of all of my notes that I used at the time.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote