Thread: Insurance
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 02:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Insurance

Now that I have a boat load of money invested in my Z, I'm concerned about it's insured value.

Most car insurance will only cover the base car (if you are lucky) and not any of the added upgrades. The only thing that Geico will cover are the new wheels.

I've been shopping around to see if I can get my car insured for an agreed value but I'm not having much luck. Most of the insurance companies will insure the car but they basically don't want you to drive it.

I only put around 5K miles a year on the car but why build up the car to not drive it?

Anyone have a solution?
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote