View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 08:37 AM   #126 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HapaZ View Post
I just got a call from Z1 stating that the set of UCA I ordered in Feb has a manufacturing defect in one of the joints for one of the batches they made. They're shipping a set of replacements to me... Someone had a failure and sounds like they may be contacting some other owners out there to prevent anything else going wrong. I appreciate Z1 being upfront about this and doing the right thing!
I got a call too and Z1 is doing the right thing, they are paying return shipping (I had not installed mine yet) and that is fine with me. My experience with Z1 has been awesome and would not hesitate to purchase from them.

I found a SPC deal on the forum and got those with less than 10K miles on them. I'm still debating on doing any suspension mods at this point.
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote