View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 06:04 PM   #24 (permalink)
zeeder
Enthusiast Member

Drives: ‘13 370Z ST 6M
zeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond reputezeeder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecioVato View Post
OP,
I came from a 2010 GTI and I'll be honest, I still miss my GTI even though I love my Z. Plain and simple - the GTI is a really good car. My advice would be to invest in a downpipe and go stage 2 tune on it - I would say a good tune from APR and you'll love the GTI since it will be pushing quite a bit more torque and HP than what comes standard from the company - enough to keep up with a stock Z.
Regardless, good luck and I think you should keep any car if you are upside down and like others have said - the longer you wait, the better prices you'll find on a used Z.
I've definitely been thinking about the tune thing but haven't decided if it's worth the risk of voiding my power train warranty. In the research I've done it seems that some of the turbos are a little iffy on 2015's. The thought of an extra 100+ hp and lb-ft is enticing though!