View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 08:41 AM   #48 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
I don't have issues with Z1. The prices are fair. Not cheap, nor expensive, and they communicate. There are cases where things fall through the cracks, but I think it's retarded that y'all are bashing pricing when it's pretty consistent (a couple exceptions). It isn't Amazon, and we don't own a domestic car or a Honda.
I have bought several thousand dollars of parts from Z1 and never felt like the parts were over priced. Z parts...import parts are expensive if you gonna complain about how much parts cost you can't afford to mod the car. Yup they are a large distributor and some time there are issues all companies have them. If you don't like their service or products find another place to get your fix it is that simple.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|