Thread: Carbonsignal
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 10:31 AM   #18 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlWakRa View Post
They have a great quality products and even many praise their body work but the communication isn't matching the reputation. I live within an hour flight to them and was considering some parts, I was contacting them via whatsapp and decided on what I want and gave him my email and shipping address to get the invoice and to pay it via paypal.

Nothing happened after that, and he didn't read my follow up message. I hope they solved the communication issue.

I thought of booking a flight to Dubai for the weekend and just go to their shop, however, now it is impossible

damn, they don't even respond to local customers? don't they have a phone number and office?