View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 08:31 AM   #1886 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeking View Post
They appear to be just like new, the kit has less than 1000 miles. I did only use one extension cable after the air to air install as only one side was needed to reach, I don't think that would be an issue?
These cables have given several of us fits with intermittent connection problems. Stillen did a redesign late last year to fix the issue. You can't really tell by just looking at them.

Make sure all of the pins look to be at the same height at the very least. If one pin is shorter than the others it will cause problems.

I chased a code 1239 for months and then I replaced the cables and the code went away and the car stopped going into limp mode.

I'm not saying the cables are causing your problem, I'm just pointing out that the cables have been a pretty common problem.
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote