View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 03:01 PM   #164 (permalink)
RCZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z
RCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond reputeRCZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RCZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle@STILLEN View Post
Not sure yet RCZ! I'll look into this for you in the next couple of days. We are currently testing the kit on our G right now but it will be making the switch to the Z soon. PM the part number and description of the cooler that you're looking at running so I can get dimensions and take some measurements for you.

Yes, you read that correctly...We are driving the supercharged G37 today!!! Unfortunately the rain is coming down pretty steadily all week so we won't be able to get any numbers (outdoor dyno) and we still need to do some tuning anyways before we're ready to release final power numbers but that should be coming along soon.

Our dyno is an outdoor dyno (thankfully we back right on to the John Wayne airport runway so we don't have any noise complaints) so when the rain comes down, we can't do any dyno testing/tuning.

We should have some video's/photo's in the next day or two.
hmm, Off the top of my head the dimensions were something like 7.75"X22". Obviously it would go across the long side. It's your non race kit with an upgraded setrab core I need to buy. However if it doesn't fit then I'm going to have to do something else. Maybe you guys can come up with something
RCZ is offline   Reply With Quote