View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 02:53 PM   #17 (permalink)
370Ztune
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z34 370Z
370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute370Ztune has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
Hunter, fill in a clueless idiot: what's VSDC?

I like that hood...haha

Oh yeah: welcome back
"VSDC" = Varis Semi Dry Carbon. If you ever get a chance to look under the hood, you will notice two different types of carbon weaves and two different textures. This is because the structure & skeleton of the hood are reinforced with dry carbon and finishing it off with wet carbon. I wish we had pictures to show you but unfortunately we didn't get a chance to follow up with Varis during the actual show so we didn't get access to the Z34. Thank you for the warm welcome back; it has been hectic trying to catch up on ten days of missed work ha-ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
interested in the pics

natives getting restless now...

Just a fun fact to point out...I love how Varis used a full Amuse exhaust system on their very own Z34 370Z (keep in mind that whenever Varis builds a car, about 90% of the time they enter that car in some class of Super Taikyu).

-Hunter
370Ztune is offline   Reply With Quote