View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 08:18 PM   #352 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Remember that the 3.8 and 3.7 are different motors. And the 3.7 is not a FI design. Any number of thing could cause the boost increase. Biggest I think is the difference in combustion ratios of the two. GT-R is 9 to 1, Z is 11 to 1.
This is true but I am not sure it applies in this case... If it was boost creep then these factors could certainly contribute. But to me this looks like his wastegates are opening at 12psi and they are activated purely on pressure alone...
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote