View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 08:13 PM   #350 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by husam2012 View Post
Unfortunately not. I did research exactly that and everybody including my turbo said that running on just wastegate pressure (0 duty cycle in his gtr) it ran at about 8-9 psi. It's really weird that it's 12 psi on my car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doing some more googling the answers seem a little all over the place.. though I haven't seen anyone say anything as low as 8-9... What model year did your turbos come from?

Here is the most informed-sounding (for what its worth) post:
Quote:
Boost is the same for 2012-2014 cars and then the same for 2009-2011.

It was usually measured right under 11 between (10.2-10.8psi) for the CBA then increased around 2 psi for the DBA. So yea its somewhere right at 13 stock
Max boost for 2014 GT-R? - R35 GT-R - GT-R Life

I am seeing a lot of 11, 12, 13psi posts from people. I'd be inclined to trust that kind of number since it's backed up by your own data. The curve you posted looks pretty cut and dry to me... Does not look like boost creep to me at all.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote