View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 01:55 PM   #17 (permalink)
CJBinder
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z PG M6
CJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond reputeCJBinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
It's called the law of diminishing returns. You out long tubes and tube on a stock Nismo and make 30+who, all of a sudden it seems like a great deal. Add it in to a full bolt on car and make 10, not so much. So the argument doesn't make sense when you actually look into it.

Maybe I am mistaken your audience as my comment but I agree with diminishing returns. LTH which remove the highly restrictive cats does make a nice gain. As far as motordyne intake I lost power with it and instead ported the upper and lower stock manifolds and improved performance over motordyne. I also added cold air intakes and that had a nice gain then added EPS throttle bodies and gained again with better throttle response. My situation is not budget worthy tho. This is my hobby and what I throw away money into

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk