View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 01:24 PM   #6037 (permalink)
DeliriousClam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Base Sport
DeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b15 View Post
Any folks here have experience with the 335i, specifically the N54 (TT) version? Local guy is selling a very clean 2009 optioned exactly how I like it. Sedan, RWD, Auto, Sport/premium/cold package with Navi in Blue. Doesn't have the M-sport package but that's all appearance anyhow. Of course he wants a premium for his car as it's "rare". Seems like these cars are pretty solid, sans the High pressure fuel pump.

Not exactly what I was in the market for but for under $20k, it's tempting to buy, throw on the JB4 tune and have some fun with 400whp. Wouldn't feel bad if anything happened either.
I know someone who has had one for a few years. I think I've seen it on the road once.

And it was smoking like a ************