View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 07:19 PM   #70 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCZ View Post
Good luck. I've been trying to find a dealer within a reasonable distance that has both a 370Z Sport and a Nismo so I can test drive them back-to-back with my 350Z. Most of my phone calls have been massively frustrating.
I don't understand. Either sales are picking back up (which I think they are, or at least in the used segment) or they're just being typical salespeople. I don't get calls back, no follow ups, no nothing. As a matter of fact one dealer I had to call 3 times and every time it was "I'll call you right back after I get numbers." Then theres this dealer who checks back with me only to offer the same price and gets frustrated that I'm not flexible. All these salespeople that ive been talking to are saying these cars are in high demand. I honestly dont even know what to tell them. its like arguing with a stupid person..
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote