View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 07:48 PM   #2170 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpgas89 View Post
Im on stock everything (toe, caster and camber alignments, suspension height, and suspension hardware) and no spacers.

Im shocked that messing with tire size would take me out the sweet spot what stock fenders can fit. I figured since it was same wheel specs it would tuck fine even if i chose to go with a size taller tires. I honestly thought i have more tolerance if i only missed the tire size by 1 up. FML

a side note. Since my z will be mostly street i only plan to switch to nismo tune suspension and the adjustable alignment kit. But going full coilovers is still a maybe.
Yeah, you should follow what jc said or you need smaller tires. The deal is once you start messing with your suspension it can get costly. You will be looking at about $1200 for spl rear camber arms and front a arms. It is a good investment if you don't want to buy tires every six months!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote