View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 11:30 AM   #32 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Nissan at least is giving us something that improves the car again. My old Advan Sports were okay, but they weren't any better than the RE 50's. The S001's were marginally better, but it should have been more aggressive. The Nismo suspension is tight enough to handle a stickier tire without it feeling like it's going to roll over on it's self from the extra stick.

It's gone a long way from the 1st gen Nismo's. 3.91 (3.69 for auto's) gears, Exedy clutch, better tires, recaro seats, GTR brake fluid, hardened brake lines, tech features, and blacked out headlights.

Those are genuine improvements, too bad it took the span of 8 years. An optional package that upgraded the oil cooler, differential, and brake pads would have been an easier sell than the outdated nav system.

Not sure where that 3463 weight is coming from. Nissan put out the 2018 Nismo 370Z weighs 3339lbs. The Auto was 3389.

I still love my 13' Nismo. The color, wheels, body kit, more aggressive suspension tuning, the fact that this is my 2nd Z34, and a rumored new one coming out (whenever or if ever that happens) holds me steadfast.

Interesting, fund a review, and I see the Dunlop tires on it
http://driving.ca/nissan/370z/review...san-370z-nismo

Last edited by SS_Firehawk; 07-13-2017 at 11:35 AM.
SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote