View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 03:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Okay I have some info for you guys.
I emailed the owner, Amin, but got no response.

I also texted Jason, the guy who served as my tech support when I installed my kit. He is very technically sound and knew the kit forwards and backwards, and here is a direct paste (autocorrect errors and all) of what he had to say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah
Did Gamma go out of business? Some folks on the forums have been trying to get hold of them for weeks. I sent Amin an email about it and have not gotten a response yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inland Speed & Customs inc
There out of business. They have been out for little over a year now. My shop is still open. I get call all the time So I have been helping customer with some
of there need in regards of GTM products that I still have some access to buy the manufactures that were using.
My shop
8800 Onyx ave Rancho Cucamonga CA,
#(909) 561-7903
www.highperformance01.com feel free to contact me with whatever you need
Quote:
Thanks Jason. Is it OK to pass this information along to the community?
Quote:
Up to you I know they tried an online thing but from what I gathered from people saying that there is no response even with that it sounds definite that you're
not around any more but I'm always willing to help whatever I can. And like I said I do have my own shop Inland Speed & Customs inc I think I told you while
back so I can custom fabricate anything. That's what they hired my company to do At one time. I never really worked for Gamma they just would out side contract
my company to do stuff for them
Quote:
Gotcha. I think we had sort of discussed it before. I will post your info for the community. There are quite a few folks with older GTM kits that have no idea where they will get parts from now so if you have any access to buy those things from their manufacturers, it would be a big relief. Thanks.
Quote:
Yes I can get around 70% of the products since I was making the one off kit them they would ask me to help with finding an out source company for production. I
know they left a lot of people hanging. That's why I had my company step back from working with them since they left me hanging and not able to pay my company
what they owed so we took a big hit as well.
Quote:
Well I am posting all of this to the forums... The thread started because someone was trying to get spare parts from them but could not reach them. Glad I had your number in my contacts =) I think you will be the go-to. There are a ton of people with GTM parts.
Quote:
For sure thanks for keeping me in mind
So Chuck et al who have said in the past they had no technical people - it appears likely you were correct all along. The technical folks (like this guy, whom i referenced in the past) were contractors. The good news is, if you need technical support, I can vouch that Jason knows his sh!t.

Hope this helps, OP (and others!).
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.