View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 02:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by night blade View Post
So, HU and just recently the door speakers were replaced with Lanzar OPTI6PM. It took me awhile to find the right spacer for the 6.5", and really don't want to go through the hassle again with the tweeters.

From what I gather you need to run wires? Not using an amp, the HU is good enough to power the Lanzar's, so can I just use the wiring that the stock tweeters have in place? For a cutout that fits an aftermarket 1" there's some good ideas on here, will buy a cutout if I can find one, or just make it out of thick cardboard or someone else said a DVD case .

Finally, what tweeters would you guys recommend?
I have not mounted any 1" tweeters on 370Z yet but, I have on other vehicles though. Searching for the correct cutout sounds like a good idea. I highly recommend Alpine or Kicker 1" tweeters as I a had the best luck with them.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote