View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 08:13 PM   #2774 (permalink)
NewYorkJon34
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Fairlady Z
NewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond reputeNewYorkJon34 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have any pics of where they need to go? If I go to lowes, which size washer should I pick up/how many? Ya, it does not need to be lowered much, just a tiny bit. At the moment I can not even get my finger tip between the tip & the bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
The washers are real thin. You shouldn't need to lower them or than 1/8" at the most. It really comes down to preference as to how you want it to look. Some people like it closer than others. I will email you the instructions now, but they will not give specifics on what washers to use.

Here is the deal, there are three bolts holding your rear hangers into the car. They have a 12mm head and are very easy to get out. Figure out how much you want to lower the tips in terms of an actual measurement and then get washers equating to that measurement. Once the bolt is out just get a washer that has a large enough hole to fit around the bolt. I think the bolt is 8mm x 1.25

I hope that this helps...

Thanks, Tony