View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 12:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear this and I hope they take care of you.

I can say that, in my personal experience, Z1 has delivered great customer service with me - specifically Spencer@Z1. I have spent about $2k in the last 18 months or so with them thus far and have only had one real problem in that time. In the resolution they accepted an exchange for some ES diff bushings that I had already installed but found it absolutely impossible to work in conjunction with the Z1 diff cover which has an extended mounting boss for the rear bushing. Z1 insists that it is possible to install both, though I disagree. The point here, though, is that even though they believe my issue to be installation error, they still took back a part that I had installed in the car already.

As a side note.... don't get the ES diff bushings if you plan on running the Z1 diff cover. Your life will be a lot easier during installation if you go Whiteline.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.