View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 11:19 AM   #27 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimbimbop View Post
Im looking to be anywhere in the 550~ range..ill start with the 255 since it comes with the kit but I'm pretty sure I will have to upgrade to keep up with 1000cc injectors? I'm not sure what ill have to do as the kit originally comes with 600cc injectors..dont know if that is the correct terminology or not for fuel pumps
From my personal experience, you can get in the neighborhood of 550 with the 255 and 600cc injectors. That is exactly the setup I am running, and I maxed out on the dyno at 538whp.... which was tuned down to 520whp to allow for some margin of safety. Consider that I made those numbers at sea level and about 55 degrees Fahrenheit. Not sure what you will be working with in Korea.

What I would suggest to you, though - is to go for 850cc or 1000cc injectors and upgrade to the Aeromotive 340lph pump... This will easily get you to 550 and beyond with a much larger safety margin and room for upgrades in the future and it will never be less expensive to upgrade than now since you can forego the 600cc and 255lph completely.

550 is probably about as high as you want to go, though, without adding a return fuel system...which is also a recommended item for any FI build (though I am not running one personally).
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.

Last edited by Jayhovah; 07-05-2017 at 07:52 PM. Reason: spelling
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote