View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 06:42 PM   #65 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHZZ View Post
Point taken.
I thank you.

From a long time forum member with our Z back to the 240, I have noted
many evolutions.
First,could be that the current majority of Z34 members track their cars.

This is not the norm.

However,it would be great if we have a selective membership that does.
I applaud you.

My apologies as from my experience,most members are everyday guys that
drive their cars to&from work etc.

Focusing on the hood vent project to be specific,lets say-6 months from now,
are these vents being produced and bought by Z34 owners?

Report back to me.

All the best
Dude I really don't understand your point of view. I am not engaging this effort as something that is a must for all Z owners. It's a niche product. I don't see you criticizing any of the other cosmetic add ons like headlights, wraps, 20" wheels that weigh 30lbs or the dumb *** looking stance projects but you have the nerve to criticize a worthwhile project that by your own recognition people are interested. Hence the title of the thread, if you are not interested move along as there many threads to spend your time in. You don't have to bother yourself with over the top fanatics like us. If you don't understand what I'm talking about...read Jarblue's comments again!!! You should appreciate the fact that you haven't been flamed like many others who make no sense in their commentary.

Feel free to check in an see what happens unless you get banned for being stupid, just keep your dissenting comments to yourself.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|