View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 07:21 PM   #48 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHZZ View Post
I mean,get in,start it up,take off.
Gobs of power felt?
On the track in conjunction with other parts at high RPMS.

The whole idea sounds like a marketing ploy from the aftermarket guys.
Hey,they got bills to pay,right?

For us everyday drivers---a deduct from the bank account.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHZZ View Post
Ignorance no.
Reality yes.

Everyday driver. Looks cool,performance/overheating,not much.
There are "gobs" of ignorance in your posts. Not to mention they add absolutely nothing to the conversation. The OP has VERY clearly stated that this product is going to be be geared for FORCED INDUCTION guys. What is so hard to understand about that that you felt it necessary to come in here and spout your ignorance?

And as someone that has over 75K miles of daily driving in the Texas heat in a Z34, I can assure you the OEM cooling is far from adequate. Vents in the hood would be one of several ways to address that issue. Admittedly there are other mods, such as an oil cooler, that make sense to do first. But it's quite clear that these products are intended to serve those who are searching for any and all ways to increase cooling beyond the standard methods. If you don't fall into that category and don't have anything relevant to add, maybe you should just keep your hands off the keyboard.

I can assure you Bob is not looking into this development to profit or sell unnecessary mods to ignorant plebeians. This is a hardcore Z guy wanting to advance the platform

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |