Thread: Shipping a Z
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2017, 03:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

I attempted to go through this process... The shipping company ("Montway" IIRC?) constantly delayed the pick up for weeks. Most of the bargain companies try to find room on trucks and negotiate it.. any "guarantee" they give you on timing is a big load of crap. After getting the run around repeatedly I was forced to go on a social media storm over it and it finally got some attention from the company.. but before they could make good on the deal my friend's retired dad saw my posts and offered to drive it down down for me (PA to FL) for the cost of airfare/expenses so I went with that option.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote