View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 07:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Stillen Supercharger, Air to Air, Injectors, Motordyne & more...*

Package has changed. See below

Stillen Supercharger Si trim
Tbatt's pulley upgrade with belt
Bosch 850cc injectors
Specialty Z MAP Sensor
GTR Plugs
Frozenboost intercooler and BOV

SOLD

Other items:
Depo Racing electronic boost gauge (60mm) SOLD
Motordyne e370 shockwave catback SOLD
Nismo springs $125
A/A SOLD
K&N filter for Vortech SC NIB $50 (fits directly on SC - no piping)

Had some family stuff come up and unfortunately need to free up some cash at this time. The SC kit has a custom baked on burnt copper finish on the intake manifold, air to air charge pipe and Supercharger snail. I can remove this finish off if buyer wants but I think it looks pretty hot!

The SC has the upgraded Si impeller and rebuilt with brand new bearings. However I think the seal is leaking slightly so that should be replaced. The seal itself is $35 Supercharger Rebuilds » VORTECH V1, V2, V3, V4, V5, V7, V9, V24, V28 and since the kit is most likely going to the US there's no point me sending it down there and back and then back down their to the buyer.

Everything is new installation in the last couple months with the exception of the Motordyne exhaust that went on middle of last summer-ish. That said if the exhaust doesn't sell it's not the end of the world as it could remain on the car NA quite happily. The OEM cats were sold, so the FI test pipes are staying on regardless. I have an RJM clutch as well but think I'll just leave it be.

The above setup will easily get you into the 500+whp range you just need the tuner of your choosing - I wholly endorse Ecutek via Sebastian @Specialty Z

Pics to follow

I will only ship via insured carrier with signature required. Shipping costs are in addition to prices listed. There are a LOT of parts to all this so don't expect it all the ship for $75. Payment strongly preferred by bank transfer. If you don't know me ask around I've bought and sold a ton of stuff on here and expect a flawless transaction of all parties.

Lowballers will be politely ignored, as will requests to separate or part out the supercharger kit items. If for example you really don't need the injectors for sake argument but want everything else that's one thing; reach out to me and can discuss, but I'm not going to piece it all off.

Any questions just hit me up parts coming off the car over the next few days.

Last edited by ChaseZ; 07-24-2017 at 03:02 PM.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote