View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 05:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Sorry, thought you had the SPL arms. Since you are going lower. You might want to think about getting them or something like them. You might end up with more camber then you want in the front.

The caster and the suspension for the Nismo and the base is the same but for coilover dampening and spring rate.
No apology needed.

Again, just random conflicting misinformation I keep reading around here, some saying the Nismo comes stock with 8*+ caster, and some say it's the same as the base (5*+) such as you.

According to CM370z, I should be sitting at right around -2.1 front and -3.0 rear.

I've also read that it's better to have more camber in the front than in the rear to better balance the Z. So maybe keep the -2.1 in the front (it doesn't look drastic at all right now), and drop the rear down to around stock or just a little more (-1.5 to -1.7), little to no toe front and rear.

Again, I'm sure the guys at Vortex Motorsport will know best.