View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 03:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Glad you are going to a performance place. For alignment spec's and what you said about your driving. I would stay close to stock settings. With the SPL upper control arms. You now can change the caster. Set the caster at +6.
I don't have the front UCA's, only rear camber arms, toe bolts and lock-out bolts. Other than the springs, the front is all stock.

If caster isn't adjustable in the front, then what's the difference between the base and Nismo front suspension?

From the pics I've seen, the both look identical, yet base caster is around 5.5* and Nismo is just over 8*.