View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 08:49 AM   #3603 (permalink)
B&W_Evader
Track Member

Drives: slower than before
B&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond reputeB&W_Evader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z1NONLY View Post
Now, the Twins do come with what people at the track refer to as "Prius tires". (The same low- rolling -resistance tires used on the Prius) I think the tire choice was made to mask the car's low HP....They break away very easily compared to the tires found on most sports cars. The stock tires make for some rather underwhelming grip-related numbers in the car mags, but the balance is still there.
It looks like the base model Z comes with prius tires now too with a grip of only 0.90g. I seem to remember 0.96 or 0.98 being touted when I bought mine.