View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 09:02 AM   #14 (permalink)
SOUTHZZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 NISSAN 370Z CS M6
SOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond reputeSOUTHZZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default solid CF not a vinyl wrap

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiston21 View Post
Yeah i feel you on the spread tow carbon, looked cool off the car but when on it had an entirely different look. Ive seen the spawn aero pieces before and 150 is for a fiberglass piece with a single layer of carbon on top. Id be willing to offer that option but all of the pieces i have made so far have been 100% carbon fiber. Also with all of spawn aero pieces, they did not include an easy or very strong mounting system. My pieces come accurately pre fitted with the three white plastic clip securely epoxied to carbon fiber pedestals the back of the part (ill post pictures tomorrow) so all you have to do is snap it in place. As of now I am looking at $250 shipped for full carbon or kevlar (plain, 2x2, or 4x4) and $15 more for specialty weaves such as honeycomb, colored or reflections carbon such as the example included.

I have seen the only ones an the market recently are from seibon and they are $300+ and i believe they are just 3m taped on (correct me if I'm wrong).

I would also be willing to give a discount for a group buy of 5 or more

Most orders can be expected to be shipped ~10 days (including weekends) after payment is recieved. It would be slightly longer if I have to order a requested weave I do not have.
The covers I mentioned from ZCF(the ones I have)are solid CF plate.
Also,have matching grain direction//// to the rear. They have a great resin coating with UV protection.
I'd sure suggest you taking note to the finish. Make sure it has UV protect.
Mine look like new after 2 yrs on the car.
SOUTHZZ is offline   Reply With Quote