View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 07:11 PM   #244 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PongSanity View Post
Here's a pic of my engine bay with the admin tuning dual catch can/coolant reservoir. I ran my lines along side the engine towards the pcv valves. My engine bay doesn't look different than a boosted engine bay. My intake piping is 3 inch in size as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not a true comparison as you are still routing the lines back into the intake. The BP intakes don't have that plumbed back in but vented to atmosphere. You can't simply route it back in post turbo. The majority of the discussion we had a few years back was to try and eliminate the idle drop when coming to a stop. Most of us believe the reasoning for it is either turbo location or the fact that the ECU is expecting the crankcase vent to be plumbed in and it causes issues since it's vented to atmosphere. Getting a workable solution to route that back in is where we all got stumped and far as I know there is still not a solution.

jwick is offline   Reply With Quote