View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 08:50 AM   #184 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

Southbend clutch is in and the HD CSC too (RJM pedal V3 and CNC MC has been here for a while). Waiting on the exhaust mods from FI.

In the mean time I will be doing a much needed fuel pump upgrade. Charles at CJM told me that some of the Goodyear fuel tubing can go bad after being submerged in gas over time. Well, he was right apparently. Yesterday when I was checking the vital fluids under the hood I noticed that my fuel pressure was at zero after sitting for a couple of days. I turned the ignition on to run the pump and it shot up to 52psi. This morning I checked it again and the pressure was again zero which means that the line between the pump and regulator is leaking. CJM has the parts to fix this permanently by using teflon tubing like what is used by Nissan as OEM. I have all of the parts along with the CNC top hat so they are going on next weekend.

I'll follow up with lots of pictures as I install all of the CJM goodies that no one but me will ever see........except when I post the pictures.
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote