View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 04:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

I remember heRing something about an ecu upgrade somewhere along the ways, but I'd thought it was just to do with capacity. I'm sort of guessing but was something like that. Perhaps there is more to it.

Did you check the Palmer forums? I always meant to spend some time there and figure things out and make some custom gauges but never got around to it. My understanding also is there's more flexibility and options to the PC software to do all the work then just upload it to the app.

I'm also running Ecutek but can't can't see that making a difference to getting additional readings in any way. It can still only provide the information that is read.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote