View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 09:22 PM   #1842 (permalink)
Peshinho
Base Member

Drives: 370z. 2010. Grey. Mt
Peshinho is on a distinguished road
Default I want one kit :)

I need one kit. Can you send me ok with payment info and delivery date

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
As many of you know, there is demand for a good solution to the water to air design of the Stillen kit. I have made my own and it is working perfect and has put down 527whp on 12psi with E85.

I do not think I need to go into the benefits of going Air to Air since anyone reading this will know just how terrible the water system works. Anything over 9psi is playing with fire. The Air to Air is coming in just above ambient on my setup and I will be utilizing an even bigger intercooler on the presented kit.

I am working on making this kit available for purchase. I am going to send all files to a very reputable party to have them build the components. I am going to test fit the first kit on my car then have it dyno tested. I will post results as soon as possible.

Kit will include:
-New Air filter - Eliminating stillen Y intake and small dual filter design
-Piping from Supercharger to intercooler
-Bypass Valve Mount adapter
-Treadstone Intercooler rated for 720HP
-Intercooler mounting brackets
-All cold side piping and intakes - 2.75" Custom Y pipe with MAF housings - Blow through design will allow computer to see temps unlike current design
-Manifold Block off plate (with gasket maker)
-All silicone couplers and T-bolts
-Vacuum hose
-Installation instructions

Possible Stage 2 kit:
Upgrade to V1 or V2 Ti/Si head unit - Capable of more power than the V3. Will come with all necessary parts to upgrade to this unit.

This kits cost is $1475 shipped. FREE SHIPPING AND ZERO PAYPAL FEES

The hardest part about installing this kit will be taking the aftercooler out of the manifold as this requires the removal and re-installation of the manifold. Other than that it is about as difficult as installing a Stillen Gen3 cold air intake.

EDIT - Can pull out aftercooler and hacksaw it off if you would prefer. No need to take manifold off and put back on.

Here are some pics of the kit installed on both a G and a Z. You can see there are different BPV options as well with this kit. I will help you with what you need.

Peshinho is offline   Reply With Quote