View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 08:22 PM   #46 (permalink)
DeliriousClam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Base Sport
DeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
You ever think it could be the way you look!

Just kidding.

On those diesels. That's called rolling coal. We got those idiots too. I own a Dodge Power Wagon. When I drive it. I get these idiots who want to drag race their mall crawlers. I ask them, lets go out into the woods. I know some really nasty trails. They all back down. They don't want to get their mall crawlers dirty.
I'm willing to bet my old turbo Volvo 850 saw more off road action than most of the lifted pick-ups and Jeeps that are around
DeliriousClam is offline   Reply With Quote