View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 07:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bummer
Premium Member

Drives: 13 370Z RTS SR M6
Bummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoilardZ View Post
====8<----
I do not mean to make a judgment about what is or is not important to you. What I'm saying is the road noise is so loud it's nearly useless. For me anyway. I always have to stop to use it because people keep saying "What?"

Is it a matter of not using voice commands with the top down (I haven't tried. All I do is answer calls coming in. That works.) or while in motion? I've found I'm locked out of a lot in the nav system when in motion, and telling it that there's a passenger doesn't help.

I was hoping to be able to go to Nissan and have them change little things here and there. It is after all a computer. I change stuff on my computer all the time - I'm a Linux nerd, so when I say stuff I mean big stuff. But no. it's stock only. Now, if UpRev (or someone, anyone) would only add "everything else" to their computer mod system... Among other things I'd like to turn off the ability to drop the windows and top by holding the unlock key. I can't keep my fob in my pants pocket - learned that lesson the hard way.

Bummer is offline   Reply With Quote