View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 10:45 AM   #1809 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

I've got the regular 8psi pulley in the front side of the jackshaft as well. It's tight for sure. In fact have to be careful, I got just a little bit of water on the area doing some cleaning the other day and it was enough that it kicked the belt right off.

Was going to grab a 9psi pulley, just to clarify it sounds like the Vortech one goes in the SC backside of the jackshaft where the Stillen one goes on the front. Correct? I hadn't contemplated there would be a difference but stands to reason there is I suppose.

I actually had one before and wasn't going to use it so I sold it. Which of course I now regret.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote