View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 09:46 AM   #4072 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
That's true. I just don't want this to snowball into a $1000+ fix for a few inches in fixes. I wonder if a shop would give quotes on what little idea I have.
Worth asking at a shop or two. Guys that know what they are doing can do a lot of tweaking in a couple hours. No idea what the shop rate is there, but for sake of argument probably around $100. So for perhaps $200 to make that all go away for me it'd be worth it just to have it done and save the aggregation of trial and error yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
I didn't think that price was bad. haha. I def overpaid on mine because they're rare as hell around my area. think mine was 24k after everything was over. Sorta sickening for a 2009.... But it did come with factory warranty left still since it was a CPO.
I don't follow prices really at all so my comment isn't from an educated perspective. My only real comparison is my own which was $29k Canadian for a 2016 base; essentially a brand new car for a bit less than that 09 after converting over to US.

I realize some options are different and it's not an anniversary model or anything of the sort, but brand new, zero miles, less dollars. That would sway me - not that I'm trying to sway you either way of course. Got to get what makes you happy.