View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 08:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bummer
Premium Member

Drives: 13 370Z RTS SR M6
Bummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Steve,

Have you ever tried to use the phone, linked with the car, with the top down? I have. And then I pulled into a parking lot and unlinked the phone.

Those little microphones up by the map lights really don't work all that well with the top down. I'd hate for "Call Aunt Gertrude" to be understood as "Crash into that telephone pole."

Ok, not very helpful.

I doubt very seriously there is any kind of option to unlock this. My daughter's boyfriend is a Nissan mechanic. He knows less than I do about the Z. What he does know is that they can't do anything to change anything in the computer. (I've asked, though not about this issue.)

Don't get me wrong. I'm not suggesting you not go looking. I just don't expect you to find anything easy or particularly useful.

Last edited by Bummer; 06-10-2017 at 12:09 AM.
Bummer is offline   Reply With Quote