View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 02:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
MacCool
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z PW 2014
MacCool has a spectacular aura aboutMacCool has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergy View Post
Hi Everyone! I've had a new '17 370Z Nismo (Mag black, 6M) for about 3 weeks. In searching out a forum I found this one and it seems to be populated by a good group.

I'm not new to Nissans - I've owned two Datsun 510s, two 240Zs, and a 3.5 Altima Coupe over the years (I'm not young! LOL). The Nismo is a pre-retirement gift to myself. It will be garaged during our nasty Canadian winters and thoroughly enjoyed during the summer. When I was 19 I bought my first 240Z, a brand new '73 (did I mention I'm old?), and this new Z has given me many of the same feelings that I enjoyed way back then and puts a smile on my face every time I get in it. This car has the attitude I love in a sports car!

My contributions here will likely be few and far between but I look forward to enjoying this forum, and my Z, for years to come.
I'm about the same vintage as you, probably a little older. Got my 240Z in 1970. Since then I've had a 260Z, two 280Z's, two 280ZX's, a 280ZX Turbo, and now I'm on my second 370 Z. The 240Z was a blast. After that, the Z car took a steady march toward mediocrity as it increasingly became a bloated GT luxo-cruiser and I bailed after the Turbo. The 370Z, however, is a great car. It provides the same fun driving experience (and then some) as that good old 240Z.
MacCool is offline   Reply With Quote