View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 09:39 AM   #9984 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopsZ View Post
Lookin' great as ever. What rpm did you launch at? Sounded like 2500.
Think that was around 28/2900, no burnout, 21psi. Was last run of the day, supposed to be up with a 911 but they waved me up for this guy. When the very unprepped asphalt was nice and hot was able to get off 3400ish and hook a lot better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC416 View Post

I like how you went up against my old car (SRT4) with my new car (Z).
Little sucker was built too. He actually trapped a lot higher than me but with the amount of busses between us it didn't matter lol

That was just some teaser they put up. They had camera drones and everything going too so should be some better video coming out later. My GoPro batteries were all nearly dead so didn't get much footage of my own - I thought they were all fully charged so never bothered to check beforehand.