View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 10:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felors View Post
Thanks everyone for your inputs. I am probably going to stick with the stock Stillen Surpercharger but might go with the EcuTek tune. I will add the A2A and idler pulley if I want more power later down the road.

I learned from reading on other forums that the belt slippage occurs when upgrading to the 9lb pulley, right? So with the stock, there should be little to no slippage? I am guess the purpose of the idler pulley y'all recommend was to prevent slippage?

Thanks again
You might keep your Stillen warranty this way, but when the bad design and garbage tune blow your motor up you can be assured Nissan will not be coming to your rescue.

Heed the advice of this forum, if you are going to go FI with the Stillen kit do it properly. Research more on the flaws of this kit and you will be horrified that so many people are running it in the out-of-the-box state.

I honestly don't know why anyone on this forum would run this kit that way, having gotten all the information.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote