View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 01:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIZZY View Post
yes... but after research.... if you do the CBE...

doing the HFCs after the fact will only get you a little more power.

plus I don't want to risk dealing with the CEL...

orrrrr should i just man up and install CBE + HFCs together...
Link to the posts you researched? My understanding is that HFC/TP are the best bang for the buck mods and should make a pretty decent difference... But I don't have apples-to-apples experience because I am TT'd.

If you just want to sound cool with a little extra power, get the the CBE and K&N drop-ins and be done with it.

If you actually want to make more power, get a CBE, HFC/TP, Z1/Stillen Intake, and an Ecutek tune.

Anything after that and you will be spending a lot for very little return if you remain NA.

That's got to be at least 6 cents worth of advice. =)
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is online now   Reply With Quote