View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 09:09 AM   #17 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
It is more like what the heck can I do to improve. I am better this year than last that is for sure. We may have to go to south Florida and impound his car... LOL
We've got a plan for next year!

Like I told Shahid, we literally had to take 150hp away from Mike and give it to me just so I could keep him in sight... on Hellbender! He's got that killer instinct and commitment that comes with natural ability and consistent practice.

I'll never keep up with Mike on The Dragon, and I'm OK with that. I might work on a few things with the BMW just to get it a bit more comfortable for me, maybe get it to within 90-95% of where my 370 was. But I'll never hang with Mike, and I shouldn't try. That usually leads to... events.

I keep telling myself I need to take up AutoX to continue honing the driver mod and keep my skills up, since these days my only "performance driving" happens at ZDayZ.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote